Keeping Focus

Saturday, October 14, 2017

What is your focus?

Are you focused on how many things are going wrong?
Are you focused on the love of your family?
Are you focused on how you're going to pay the bills this month?
Are you focused on believing life will work itself out?

Life is tough. Everyone everywhere has difficulties in their life. We are all different so don't waste your time comparing your struggles to another's. Just know that we all have battles we would rather not fight. These challenges throw our brains off track. They tend to alter our course of thinking.

Sometimes we get so caught up in thinking about how we are going to overcome life's difficulties that we lose our focus on what is truly important. For me, my most important focus is my faith. (Like before, I know this is not everyone's most important focus - we're all different!) Figure out what drives you and make sure you keep it in focus.

The moment I realized just how off focus I was, I worked hard to change my thoughts. I suddenly felt a weight lift off my shoulders. While I am still having to work hard to take care of everyday challenges, I am also much happier. Things don't seem so daunting! Don't let your focus become overrun with the difficulties.

 Keep your focus and thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger