The Creative Team

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I recently announced I have been chosen to be a member on the Becky Higgins 2017 Project Life Creative Team. I consider this a huge honor and want to fill you in on what exactly the Project Life Creative Team is.

Becky Higgins is the creator of one of the greatest scrapbooking systems of all time. For people like me, documenting everyday life is a treasure, but it can be hard to find the time to get day to day memories into a scrapbook. Becky created a simplified method to be able to quickly and conveniently document the year in a way that won't take all of your time and won't break the bank. There are physical products, digital products and (my favorite) mobile app products. If you want to learn more about Project Life, click here!

I have been using Project Life since around 2012 when my aunt bought me my first core kit - Thank you!! I love using the physical product but when I moved to North Carolina, I found I no longer had the time or space to keep up with it. Right around the time I moved, Becky released the mobile app. I can now scrapbook right on my iPhone (or android device) and have the pages printed and delivered to my door.

This year I have the privilege of sharing some of the layouts I create on the app with the world. Being on the Creative Team means each month I will submit layouts that may be used to inspire the use of the Project Life products. I still cannot believe that I was chosen. If I can inspire at least one person to document their journey, the hard work will be more than worth it.

I hope you will choose to follow this new adventure with me and I hope I inspire you to cultivate a good life and record it.



Here are a few of my submissions that landed me the incredible honor of being the first man on the Project Life Creative Team.

                    


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making the team! <3 Also congrats on being the first man to land the gig! That is super exciting! Love your spreads and I look forward to seeing more from you! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger