Taking the Leap

Sunday, January 21, 2018

I have deemed 2018 my year.

I have slowly been overcoming fear after fear since 2014 when I moved my entire life from Missouri to North Carolina. In that time, I have done so many things I never dreamed I would.
Example: whitewater rafting, swore I'd NEVER do it. Did it.
Second example: Riding alone in my apartment elevator. Do it everyday. (seriously)
From big to small, I have been overcoming life's obstacles. This year I am determined to battle the last few that are still in the way. Traveling to Europe for two weeks isn't just for fun. I am doing it for me - more of an explanation to come. I am taking charge and reading the books I have put off for years. I am honing my skills as a photographer instead of letting my camera collect dust in a closet. I am standing up to all the thoughts that have stopped me in the past. I'm taking the leap in 2018. I may fail, but at least I'll be able to say I tried.

Join me. I invite you not only to follow along in my journey, but to take the leap yourself. There are things you have always wanted to do, from reading a book to starting a business. This is your year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger