Truly Living in 2018

Sunday, January 14, 2018

The new year has arrived and while I have some goals I want to accomplish, I haven't really established any big new years resolutions. I have, however, decided I want to be single. Quite the change from the year of crappy dates 2017 turned out to be.

Now, don't think this is the ever popular, I'm-not-dating-because-I-need-to-learn-how-to-be-happy-on-my-own trend. If there's one thing I have learned in the last year, it is how to be HAPPY and CONFIDENT on my own. I own who I am at this point in life and if you don't like it, see ya! Sounds harsh, but Taylor Swift and I are done with your crap, Kanye. Anyways, since I have become the resilient twenty-something adult I am today, I haven't taken time alone. There are a million and one things I want to do and everyone keeps telling me that NOW is the time to do them. I'm finally listening. When I look back on my twenties, I want to have stories to tell and pictures to show. I have the rest of my life to be devoted to the man of my dreams (and trust me, I can't wait!), but right now is my time and I am going to LIVE.

Join me if you will. Do that thing, take that trip, say those words.
Be authentically you and live your best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger